First created by Dobbs Industries in 1948 and introduced to the U.S. military in 1949.
The MA-1 flight jacket featured updated specs such as a wool knit collar,
To replace the B-15’s fur, and high-quality nylon and polyester.
This allowed for a more lightweight jacket that could be worn in warmer weather.
- Shell : 100% nylon, Lining: 100% polyester, No filler
- Fabric features : water-resistant, windproof, ripstop and colorfast
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag
- Two flap pockets, one inner pocket
- Decoration : Military patches; USAFA print
- Suitable for Spring Summer and Early Autumn
- More like windbreaker, lightweight
Warm Prompt : jacket size is close to US size.
Please select your size based on your height and weight, and confirm again by referring to measurement above.
Please make sure jacket chest is at least 20cm (7.8 in) larger than your chest.
Thank you. :)